- The April 12, 2016 Thurman Town Board Meeting, Board Members were asked if they wanted some time to digest a letter addressed to them: the letter in question may be found below.\;
- The letter was dated March 14, 2016;
- There were sufficient copies for each Board member;
- The letter in question was requested to be entered into the minutes of the Board Meeting;
- To date the letter has not been admitted to the Meeting Minutes.
Below, you will find a link to a Cover Letter to the Clerk, a link to a letter to the Board, an audio of a voicemail message left on Fred Engelmann's (Rainmaker Network Services) answering machine, and finally a dated email addressed to the Supervisor and all Board Members.